We offer many different membership plans:
Our Batting Cage Members receive the most favorable pricing on private baseball instruction and other eligible programming.
Batting Cage Membership Plan
For players who want to hit several times per week on a first come, first served basis, the Batting Cage Membership is the best option.
Batting cage members are free to use batting cages whenever they are not in use according to the rules below.
Please click on the FACILITY SCHEDULE BUTTON below to find out when batting cages are available.
Batting Cage Membership Plan Rules (at the 418 Route 228 Facility)
1. Memberships are "family memberships" (mom, dad, kids - no friends).
2. Members are NOT permitted to bring any trainers or friends to the building. If a friend wants to come, they can purchase a one month membership or a batting cage rental.
3. If another member is waiting for a cage, limit your time to 20 minutes.
4. Ask Chuck before using the turf or a field.
5. Bring your own "bucket" for turf.
6. Ask Chuck before using the HitTrax.
7. Cages are available first come, first served, based on a published schedule.
*$900 for a one year membership if paid in full
*$125 for a recurring month to month membership (3 month minimum)
9. NEW: ALL MEMBERS WHO PURCHASE A ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP WILL RECEIVE A KEY FOB AFTER PURCHASE SO THEY CAN UTILIZE THE BUILDING FROM 8 AM TO 11 PM DAILY. SEE JAMIE SWITALSKI OR E-MAIL email@example.com for details. If you purchase a month to month membership, the key fob costs $30.